Ensuring employee welfare is an important aspect of managing a successful company. That is where the HR comes in. One of the major functions of the HR is to oversee payroll. It is the HR’s responsibility to deliver timely and accurate salary payments and deductions to employees. Since employees are sensitive to salary errors or lateness, it is the HR’s job to secure their welfare. At Adhaan, payroll includes the associates hired by the company as well as temporary staff sourced to work on client projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to latest technology including payroll software; to keep track of salary slips, attendance, PF, etc.
- Timely release of payments for work done on projects.
- Client access to employee information like leaves, salary slips, PF deductions, etc.
- Efficient handling of all backend procedures.
- On time salary release of all employees.
- More emphasis on employee welfare.
- Detailed records of all employee information.
- Well-oiled modus operandi of the company.
Completion Onboarding activities of new hired employees
Offer letters / Appointment Letter Generation
Attendance to be received from Client (HR Team) by end of
attendance Cycle of a Month
Payroll Calculation to be done by Payroll SPOC and to be shared
with Client for verification and approval within 24 hours of receipt of attendance
Salary Slips will be shared Every Month to the employees
Resolution of Employees queries within TAT